I’m being sentenced. Do I need a lawyer?

Since a lawyer knows the circumstances that would encourage the court to give you a more lenient sentence, you should certainly seek counsel. A savvy lawyer on your side can mean the difference between a conditional discharge and jail time — and they may be able to get minor offences dropped entirely. Contact Rishi Gill today for a no charge consultation at 604.899.1436.