What should I do if I’m charged with a drug offence? Do I need a lawyer?

If you are arrested for a drug crime, no matter how minor, you should seek legal counsel immediately. Good representation can lessen charges. You can even have charges dropped with no criminal record. For more information and a free consultation, contact Rishi Gill at 604.899.1436.